Sunday 20 March 2011

Cornwall


This is our fourth week on holidays and we are now half way through our time in Cornwall. We are staying in Port Isaac where a TV show called Doc Martin is filmed. This is me and my Brother Noah.
                                                                          A Cave
 Me and my Family went to a cave in Port Isaac. It is bright because...CAMERA FLASH! But at High Tide its full of WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                  

A Park

Our First Family Picture
 
Mum, Dad, Me, Ella, Steph and Noah


                                                                    My House

Our 2 storey House...Again.....Its made of stone and slate and dad bumps is head a lot on things.

Me

That's Doc Martins house behind me. Its the little on slightly to the top right of the picture.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I misssssssssss you

    is school boring?

    JACOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo gettit hallo halo

    i realy miss you

    comment back

    jacob

    ReplyDelete